I'm Brian, your current tumblr. My friends call me moneyries.
Ask me--or nwk--anything about life, love, & liberty.
Check out our sister tumblrs: The Cheat Sheet! And NWK Archivist (your daily dose of gems from the Newsweek archives).
Follow us on Tumblr!
Enjoy our Tumby Page
Frontpage: Tuesday, April 3rd
- Romney Holds Strong Lead in WI: Mitt Romney is riding high going into tonight’s primaries. He holds commanding leads in Wisconsin, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., and winning all of them would give his campaign yet another boost from now until the next batch of Republican primaries, on April 24.
- $10M Bounty on Pakistani Militant: The U.S. is offering $10 million for the capture or information leading to the capture of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the founder of the Pakistan-based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba, which was responsible for the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
- James Murdoch to Quit: News Corp.’s Sky News reported on Tuesday that James Murdoch will step down as BSkyB chairman due to his role in the hacking scandal. BBC reported it was James Murdoch’s own decision to step down.
- Santorum Plans for May: April just started, but Rick Santorum is already looking ahead to May. Realistic about the losses he faces this month, the presidential candidate is confident he can regain steam in the next round of primaries.
- Oakland Shooting: ‘Execution-Style’: One L. Goh, a 43-year-old former Oikos University student, was arrested Monday as the suspected shooter in a rampage at the small religious Oakland school that killed seven people and wounded three others. Police said the students were lined up against the classroom wall and then shot, one by one, in what Oakland Police chief Howard Jordan described as “execution-style.”
Photo: Riot police and protesters clash at a morning procession for Ahmed Ismael Abdulsamad, allegedly killed over the weekend by government forces, in Salmabad, Bahrain. (Hamad I Mohammed, Reuters / Landov). More photos of the day.
Read yer news.