I'm Brian, your current tumblr. My friends call me moneyries.
Ask me--or nwk--anything about life, love, & liberty.
Check out our sister tumblrs: The Cheat Sheet! And NWK Archivist (your daily dose of gems from the Newsweek archives).
Follow us on Tumblr!
Enjoy our Tumby Page
Cover art of the day.
* Google’s Marissa Mayer sits down with Dan Lyons and asks, “Why Can’t Girls Be Geeks?”
* Bill Gates and Randi Weingarten talk how to fix our nation’s schools
* Aung San Suu Kyi reflects on Burma’s junta, sanctions, karma and the future
* Remember JetBlue’s renegade flight attendant? He says passengers are ruder than ever.
* We ask Elizabeth Warren: How can we create a more honest credit market?
Transitions: From Elizabeth Edwards to J.D. Salinger, a look at those we lost this year.
Dick Clark New Year’s Eve, still rockin’.
Hugo Chavez, ladies and gentlemen. Responding to this.
From earlier this year: Gael García Bernal and Diego Luna of Y tu Mamá También, one of Ansen’s movies of the decade.
Hitchens, for one, who thinks the world would pretty much be the same if Bush v. Gore had gone the other way.